Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why I'm trying this...

Because I'm always talking to myself. "Self-Interaction", that's the new-age name for it! Or at least the name I made up for it...

People used to write in their diaries, and I kept a journal for a number of years, but to me those things are for personal use only. People also used to write letters - a very dying art, which email most certainly does not replace! These thoughts - the ones that go here - are ones I'd like to share with anybody and everybody who'll listen!

Occasionally there will be an especially... spirited?... rant, in a section called "Don't get me started..."

Requests, except those asking me to shut up, will be received with the greatest pleasure. One of my specialties is limericks. Got a special occasion coming up that you'd like a limerick for? You have but to ask! 

3 comments:

CLoud said...

Well now a dairy that we can all find out your secrets hmmm devilishly fashionable I would say. What no nasty pictures a shame

Deb said...

CLoud, dahling, you misspelled "diary", and what will my stepdaughter think about your salacious remarks! I seem to remember a nasty picture of YOU you once foolishly sent me... However, I know better than to threaten YOU!

Keep it clean here, brother!

CLoud said...

Would yo like more pictures ?