Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Great Day

Great days like today don't come around very often. At least, they haven't, in the past.

I began the day with laundry, before I put on the coffee. I did my reflection time, played Words with Friends, played my free game of You Don't Know Jack, and wrote some emails to friends.

I vaccumed. Upstairs and down, even the sewing room, even under the beds, even the STAIRS!

I did nine loads of laundry, and they are ALL put away.

I made two loaves of oatmeal bread, and - get this! - I made CROISSANTS! Yes, from scratch! And they are as delicious as you think! Yummm!

I made dinner for tonight, and dinner for tomorrow night as well, since tomorrow night is a quilt meeting. The dishwasher is humming away, the kitchen is clean.

I started some quilting for tomorrow night, and as soon as I've posted this, I'm off to finish it.

I had time to pat my cats and watch Star Trek too.

This is a red-letter day!

Yay!

No comments: