Thursday, July 24, 2014

I can see clearly now...

So I may have a clue about what may be contributing to my migraines.


Can you make out that irregular shape smack dab in the middle of the lens? I've been looking through that for...I don't actually know how long - it's been at least five years since I got the glasses!

The other lens is just as bad.

I clean my glasses every single day, sometimes several times a day. This past week, I was cleaning them, and for some reason this light patch in the centre of the lens struck me as familiar.

I'd seen it on the lens before. When I was extra careful to wipe it away, it stayed put, and I finally realized that I'd been looking through that mess for quite some time.

Here was me, going to one of the top neurologists in Montreal, switching meds, having cortisone injections in two places in my spine...and maybe the answer all this time was, get a new pair of glasses, lady!

I do feel like a fool.

No comments: