Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Little Humor Goes a Looooong Way!

So, Ron James was on CBC last night.

Ron James is from New Brunswick, I think, and he's been all over Canada, and he's ADHD, and has a rubber face. And every time he's on, my lungs get a good cleaning out! Last night, so did my bladder, but I digress...

My landlady, who lives upstairs, was obliged to knock on the door and inform me I was scaring her animals. After that, I put a pillow over my face to muffle the choking, gasping, and shrieking.

And this morning, she called me at work to say that perhaps it would be a good idea, after all, for Hubby to install some sort of soundproofing on the door...

How does one describe humor? The look on someone's face, and all the meaning behind it? When he talks about the Moose being addicted to road salt, waiting impatiently for the sun to go down so they can head out onto the highways for their fix... His face, looking exactly like a moose's face one minute, and Robert DeNiro's the next... His description of the huge trucks on the road while he squats on stage, pretending to be in his Corolla...

There is no way to describe Ron James. But if you ever hear he's in town, sell the farm, buy some depends, and go see him!

No comments: