Monday, March 3, 2008

Serious Silliness

Well, yesterday my pal Laszlo di something sweet for me - he lent me his DVD collection of The Black Adder. And after we had all dined, we proceeded to begin at the beginning (which I had never seen), and though everybody went home/to bed, I stayed up and watched the whole first DVD...

...and remembered who I am.

I am a seriously silly person, and it had been far too long since I'd sat down to watch something I loved. I watch stuff over and over - my favourite part of filmmaking was the editing, so seeing stuff 100 times doesn't bother me in the least!

There has been far too much drama in my life. Too much tragedy, to much suspense. A healthy dose of nonsense was just what the doctor ordered to get me back on track!

Thank you Laszlo, thank you Rowan Atkinson. With any luck, my week will be chock-full of insanity - in a good way!

No comments: